A selection of articles related to portals.
Original articles from our library related to the Portals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Portals.
- Gwynn ap Nudd
- The Master of the Wild Hunt, the Welsh Guardian of the Dark Portals of the Underworld. He rode the Night in a flowing grey cloak upon a pale horse following his Hounds called Cwn Annwn (very large, white with red tipped ears). They would seek out and collect...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
Portals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Portals books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- All About Web Portals: A Home Page Doth Not a Portal Make
- grand the institution is, portals will give nearly every user a cus- tomized institution or even really understanding what a Web portal is or should do.
- U N E P E M E R G I N G I S S U E S GLOBAL HONEY BEE
- U N E P E M E R G I N G I S S U E S. GLOBAL HONEY. BEE COLONY.
- What is it like to be a bat
- What is it like to be a bat http://members.aol.com/NeoNoetics/Nagel_Bat.
Suggested News Resources
- Recommended: 'Portal' creator plays with physics in 'Quantum Conundrum'
- Kim Swift - one of the creators of the hit game 'Portal' - showed off her latest project for the first time at the Penny Arcade Expo. At first look, "Quantum Conundrum" certainly seems to have a lot to offer those who fell in love with "Portal.
- Portal transformations in OpenGL, how I ended up doing it.
- These portals seem to work at any angle, they don't render to textures or use shaders or anything. this has nothing to do with rendering techniques like stenciling or using the depth buffer or shaders.
- GLaDOS Pops the Question in Modded Portal 2 Levels
- If you were like Gary Hudston--whose girlfriend Stephanie shared in his obsessive love of the Portal series--you would post a want-ad on a popular modding community, Thinking with Portals, for custom Portal 2 levels that lead to a wedding chapel.
Suggested Web Resources
- Portal (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Portal is a single-player first-person puzzle-platform video game developed by Valve Corporation.
- Portal The Flash Version | Puzzle & Skill Games | Play Free Games
- Portal The Flash Version, a free online puzzle & skill game brought to you by Armor Games.
- Portal: The Flash Version
- Based on Valve's Portal, Portal: The Flash Version brings it all up in 2d!
Related searchesasian giant hornet sting
john l osullivan
politics of belgium head of state
sodium silicate food preservation