Portland Maine Sites Of Interest
A selection of articles related to portland maine sites of interest.
Original articles from our library related to the Portland Maine Sites Of Interest. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Portland Maine Sites Of Interest.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Portland Maine Sites Of Interest is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Portland Maine Sites Of Interest books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Who's best for Hispanics? Clinton, Sanders debate
- Clinton at one point accused Sanders of supporting legislation that would have led to indefinite detention of people facing deportation, and for standing with Minutemen vigilantes.
- Maine and Quebec to develop electric car charging network
- South Portland City Manager Jim Gailey checks out the high-speed charging station as he recharges his department's new Nisson Leaf at a slower charging station at the South Portland Community Center. Maine is working with Quebec to develop a corridor ...
- “World's Greatest Teacher”
- Conscious of the politics involved (for starters, Varkey Foundation partner Bill Gates is an outspoken supporter of the Common Core standards), Atwell issued a conciliatory statement when she got home to Maine. ....
- 'Cloverfield' Revisited: The World's First Clickbait Monster Movie
- MySpace pages for all the movie characters? (I barely do, but IGN had a nice rundown.) Cloverfield had “Easter Eggs” and tie-ins before it was even a movie.
- Cromwell's 'lean,' $16 million spending plan heads to finance board
- Sylvester “was with me every time I sat down with the department heads.” She also figured in one particularly bright note in the budget-review process, involving debt service, the interest paid on previously approved borrowing.