Portuguese Colonization Of Africa
A selection of articles related to portuguese colonization of africa.
Original articles from our library related to the Portuguese Colonization Of Africa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Portuguese Colonization Of Africa.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
Portuguese Colonization Of Africa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Portuguese Colonization Of Africa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Conquerors: How Portugal Forged the First Global Empire'
- Albuquerque's legacy was a Portuguese Empire that predated British, Dutch and French colonial projects in Africa and Asia and, while quickly outpaced once such major powers entered the competition, still outlasted the British Raj in India and Africa.
- A White Journalist Discovers the Lie of Portugal's Colonial Past
- I was born in 1975, the same year that Portugal withdrew from its five African colonies—Angola, Mozambique, São Tomé and Príncipe, Cape Verde Islands and Guinea-Bissau—becoming the last of the European powers to finally abandon colonialism.
- The history behind the name “GHANA”
- As we celebrate the 59th Independence Anniversary of Ghana on March 6th 2016, I wish to bring to my readers a brief history behind the powerful name GHANA! Did you know that "the Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval Ghana Empire of West ...
- The Armory Show Unveils a New Era for African Art
- Therefore, that fad has been put aside for a new art trend: Contemporary African art, which has been booming, thanks to its relatively low price, and is now spilling into collections around the globe.
- Ambitious Spanish Music Festival coming up; 'The Working Dead' at Brave New
- Because of the colonization of South America, Spain has had a huge influence on different musics. It has also been influenced by Italy, different countries of Europe and Africa. ...
Portuguese Colonization Of Africa Topics
Related searchesgold flake
east siberian taiga
tiberius iulius abdes pantera
columbus day da de la raza
shapeshifting shapeshifting in myth
brassiere construction and fit