A selection of articles related to portuguese.
Original articles from our library related to the Portuguese. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Portuguese.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Galicia, Spain
- The Celts in Galicia, Spain [ 26 ] Galicia is a region located in the northwest corner of Spain, just above Portugal; Galicia is comprised of the following Spanish provinces: La Coruna, Lugo, Grense, and Ponteverde. In all, over 2.8 million people live in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Portuguese is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Portuguese books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Portuguese Pro Henrique Pinho Wins 2016 Marrakech Poker Open for Largest Live
- Portuguese poker pro Henrique Pinho has done it, winning the 2016 Marrakech Poker Open Main Event to earn the largest live score of his career. The third and final day of the event saw eight players from a 220-entry field return to Casino de Marrakech.
- Found: 500-Year-Old Portuguese Shipwreck From Famed Explorer's Fleet
- A wreck recently excavated by Blue Water Recoveries and Oman's Ministry of Culture and History, however, is exceptional: the remains of the Esmeralda, one of the ships in Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama's second fleet and the earliest ship from the ...
- Portuguese workers entitled to damages worth €1.5m, says court
- A High Court judge has ruled 27 Portuguese workers who worked here on a road project are entitled to recover damages, estimated at some €1.5m, plus interest, over breach of their employment contracts with three Portuguese companies that traded here as ...
- NATO Secretary General discusses current security challenges with Portuguese
- NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg and Portuguese Prime Minister António Costa discussed current security challenges and NATO's response in a meeting on Thursday (17 March 2016). The leaders also focused on the Alliance's agenda in the run-up ...
- Portuguese fado singer comes to Istanbul
- The world's most renowned Portuguese fado singer Misia will perform at Istanbul's Cemal Reşit Rey Concert Hall on March 25. Misia's first album, “Mísia,” was released in 1990.