- Fallout 4 Doesn't Feel Like Fallout (And That's Okay)
- I was 14 years old when I played the original Fallout for the first time. I had just finished Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, which I guess was what you'd call my first true RPG experience, and hungered for something like that.
- How Kurt Russell Really Feels About The Big Trouble In Little China Remake
- Several months ago the internet echoed with a collective, "wait, what?" when it learned that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was on board to star in a remake of the cult classic Big Trouble in Little China.
- Norfolk Tides make a splash with new logo
- JohnDorian. I really don't like it, the posiden seahorse looks weird and the colors are a big step down in my opinion. Alan Vitello.
- Ship Carrying More Than 450 People Sinks in China's Yangtze River
- BEIJING—Authorities reported finding 12 survivors and five bodies from a passenger ship a day after it capsized in China's Yangtze River with 458 people onboard amid severe weather. Footage broadcast by state-run China Central Television showed ...
- Once Upon a Time Introduces Brave's Merida and Dark Swan
- Hercules, I think? I mean, they mentioned Posiden, but that was about it in regards to the Greek Myths. Personally, I kind of want James Woods to play Hades if he ever shows up, for reasons that I would hope are obvious.
Posiden is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Posiden books and related discussion.