- Officials: Cause of death for Rochester Hills boy who had fever still pending
- The Medical Examiner's Office confirmed Wednesday that the infant died of position compression asphyxia, with the manner of death being accidental.
- Sydney firm selling Queensland test and answers for security guard licences
- The answers included critical information about first aid, positional asphyxia and when to strike someone.
- Race for coroner
- “There's almost always a reason that can be determined—for example, positional asphyxia, when the person's position prevents them from breathing properly, or overlaying death, when a parent, for example, lies on top of an infant during sleep.
- WATCH: Man claims racial profiling during Cincinnati police arrest
- A coroner's report attributed Jones' death to abnormal cardiac rhythms resulting from the struggle and positional asphyxia.
- Mom charged in infant's death
- WOODBURY, Minn. - A Woodbury woman is charged with second degree manslaughter in connection with the death of her 13-week old son last summer. Prosecutors allege that 32-year-old Charlene Monique Fairfield smothered her child while under the ...
Positional Asphyxia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Positional Asphyxia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.