A selection of articles related to positive karma.
Original articles from our library related to the Positive Karma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Positive Karma.
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Creative Visualization
- Whatever you ardently desire, Sincerely believe in, Vividly imagine, and Enthusiastically act upon, Must inevitably come to pass. - Sybil Leek, Diary of a Witch What is Creative Visualization? Creative visualization is the technique of using your imagination...
Psychic Abilities >> Creative Visualization
Positive Karma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Positive Karma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Do You Behave When No One Is Looking?
- Something positive we can cherry-pick from the unrelenting negativity rooted in the conflict between three great monotheistic religions: Judaism, Islam and Christianity. The good thing is that more scientists are asking ...
- At the Shelter
- She is heartworm negative, good with children, housebroken and ready to come home with you. Kayla is very sad and lonesome since being separated ... Karma (64811) is male Rottweiler mix about 1 year old.
- A Colorful Evening
- The nonprofit supports creative activists who use media and the arts to promote positive social change around the globe. “I thought the ...
- 6 Inspiring Examples of Gamification in Design
- Todoist, a task management app, also makes good use of gamification principles. It uses a ... When you cross off items on your to-do list, use Todoist's advanced features, and reach self-assigned productivity goals, you receive Karma points.