A selection of articles related to positivist methodology.
Original articles from our library related to the Positivist Methodology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Positivist Methodology.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Key to the Key (and the Goetia)
- The tradition of ceremonial magick holds that the Key of Solomon and the Goetia (the Lesser Key) recount a viable method for evoking spirits, through the use of conjurations, symbols (talismans or pentacles), prayers and action, under the auspices of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Positivist Methodology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Positivist Methodology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- American Salafi: US Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia
- Scalia's significance lies in his theoretical approach and his legal methodology in dealing with the American constitution not only as a supreme frame of reference for law making but the sole frame of reference. ...
- Justice Scalia was a fierce opponent of stifling secular group-think
- Scalia's view was often, much to the chagrin of many social conservatives, that of a “positivist”, that is, he treated the law as having only that authority which the legislator gave it, and meaning only that which its words actually conveyed.
- The Communist As Teacher: The Example Of Biodun Jeyifo By Ogaga Ifowodo
- O le gaani o! His “unfriendly” question was, however, a major impetus towards the integration of a psychoanalytical approach into my post-positivist realist paradigm.
- 100 years old and making a comeback – Freud's theories of the unconscious
- Any sensible evaluation would require a comparison with other greats of 20th century psychology such as Lev Vygotsky, who took a very different approach. Unfortunately there seems little willingness to do this among the proponents of psychoanalysis for ...
- New book discusses self-stratification among black academics
- Matory employs ethnographic methods, such as conversations with Howard University alumni and students, and draws on social science research, especially Erving Goffman's work on social stigma. He also ..... no light on the subject.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Positivist Methodology Topics
Related searchesabraham joshua heschel the prophets
cartesian materialism cartesian dualism
douglas macarthur korean war
cadet instructors cadre mandatory cic officer training
alto voice popular music
spruce moose talespin