- You Won't Believe What the Salt Air Did to this All Original 1968 Chevrolet
- Options originally ordered on the car include a U34 walnut woodgrain steering wheel, a U69 AM/FM push-button radio, a D80 front and rear spoiler package, and a G80 Positraction rear axle with 3.73 gears. It also came with the M21 Muncie close-ratio ...
- RM Sotheby's Arizona 2016 – Auction Report
- 327/350hp, 4-speed, power brakes, side exhausts, cassette stereo, Rally wheels with hubcaps and trim rings, 3.70 Positraction. – Good repaint and sound interior and chrome.
- Salma Hayek's Brother Sues Ford Supercar Failed Me ... Caused Fatal Accident
- The "limited slip" "posi traction" axle group has some way to lock both wheels temporarily not permanently, if permanently locked there would be a lot of car wrecks with people going into parking lots, driveways, corners, or sharp curves.
- LMC Truck's 1972 Chevy K-10 4x4
- A set of Warn locking hubs were added to the front, and a Positraction limited-slip unit was used in the rear to give Miss Fire the added traction she needs for a variety of terrain.
- Hottest Thing on the Road: 1961 Chevrolet Corvette Fuelie Vintage Road Test
- In this case that meant a $3,934 1961 Corvette; the fuel-injected, 315hp V-8, the most powerful engine offered that year (and a $484.20 option); four-speed manual transmission ($188.30); Positraction diff with 4.
Positraction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Positraction books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
nuclear magnetic resonance history
history of california statehood
prayer for the dead