Post Colonial Period
A selection of articles related to post colonial period.
Original articles from our library related to the Post Colonial Period. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Post Colonial Period.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Astrological Emphasis: Aquarius, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Aquarius: January, 21st- February, 19th. This article applies to Aquarians during 2001. General Those born under the sign of Aquarius are characterised by their great passion for mystery and prove to have a fighting spirit in...
Astrology >> Aquarius
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Astrological Emphasis: Capricorn, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Capricorn: 22 December, 2000 - 20 January, 2001. This article applies to Capricorns during 2001. General Those born under this sign, ruled by Saturn, have a strong practical sense. They have a strong constitution, a prominent...
Astrology >> Capricorn
Post Colonial Period is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Post Colonial Period books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Humanitarianism in the Post-Colonial Era - The Concord Review
- HUMANITARIANISM IN THE POST-COLONIAL ERA: THE HISTORY OF MÉDECINS SANS FRONTIÈRES. Kimberly Salomé Greenberg.
- Introduction to Post Colonial Theory - Villanova University
- Post-colonialism may then refer in part to the period after colonial- ism, but the . regarded as an over-simple period-based model of post-colonialism.
- Anti-Poverty Measures from Colonial Periods to Post-Colonial Period
- Again, anti-poverty measures adopted by the state from time to time focus on the role of the state during the colonial and post-colonial period.
- POST-COLONIAL WRITING – TRENDS IN ENGLISH DRAMA
- contestation of colonialism discourses and power structures.
Suggested News Resources
- The Role of the Youth in the Politics of Ghana
- With this in mind, Ladies and Gentlemen, let us first briefly touch on the pre-colonial political tradition of our people, and then the post colonial period.
- The High Court of Judicature at Madras at 150
- The 150 years period will have to be necessarily split up into two parts, that is, the colonial and the post-colonial period.
- Malaysia's Penang state
- In the post-colonial period Penang fell victim to the rise of nationalism. The region's freshly minted republics chose to develop their own ports.
Suggested Web Resources
- Colonialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The colonial period normally refers to a period of history from the late 15th to the 20th .
- Post-Colonial Studies
- The field of Postcolonial Studies has been gaining prominence since the 1970s. European nations and the societies they colonized in the modern period.
- Post-Colonial period: Information from Answers.com
- Post-Colonial period A term sometimes applied to the years in America from about 1780 to 1830 during which time many buildings were built in the.
- History of Bolivia: Post Colonial Era. Bolivian History. Historical
- Bolivia was the first of the Spanish colonies to win its independence from Spain, beginning the Post Colonial period of Bolivia's history.
Post Colonial Period Topics
Related searchespolitical spectrum left and right
tank classification wwi tank types
ohio river cities along the ohio
integral domain examples
sigmund freud the unconscious
eschatology native american