A selection of articles related to post modernism.
Original articles from our library related to the Post Modernism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Post Modernism.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Post Modernism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Post Modernism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- terview, Dennis McCallum responded, “A simple definition of postmodernism is No one has more to lose from postmodernism epistemology than Christians.
- From Modernism to Postmodernism
- From Modernism to Postmodernism. "Hegel remarks somewhere that all great, world-historical facts and personages occur, as it were, twice.
- 1 Postmodernism, Consumerism, and A Culture of Peace Sue McGregor
- This paper fleshes out modernism, five different strands of postmodernism (and what of the five strands of postmodernism is used to make one's argument.
Suggested News Resources
- Robert Fulford: Postmodern love?
- Postmodernism encouraged industrial designers to broadened their colour palettes and sculpted delightful new shapes, perhaps most famously through the exuberant Memphis line of home furnishing from Milan, makers of the Super lamp, pictured above.
- Full week of Chicago Dancing Festival comes to a dream-team close
- Through the 1970s, Graham was eminence grise, overshadowed a tad in the following decades of post-modernism.
- McQueen at the Met Fans: Check Out V&A's Postmodernism Show!
- From Andy Warhol, to Grace Jones and even to Vivienne Westwood, Postmodernism will showcase the era's biggest muses and their impact not only in the art and design worlds, but in the realm of music, street fashion and architecture.
- How one photograph can turn a musician into a rock star
- Signs of a Struggle: Photography in the Wake of Postmodernism at London's V&A is a small retrospective group show that looks at the influence and impact of postmodernism on photography.
- Past postmodernism
- By David Worsick, Calgary Herald August 19, 2011 Please don't bring up the straw man of post-modernism.
Suggested Web Resources
- Postmodernism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Postmodernism is a philosophical movement away from the viewpoint of modernism.
- Glossary Definition: Postmodernism
- Postmodernism and Its Critics - Anthropological Theories
- A comprehensive guide created by, and intended for, undergraduate students.
- Postmodernism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Sep 30, 2005 That postmodernism is indefinable is a truism.
- The Postmodernism Generator » Communications From Elsewhere
- A parody of the postmodern school of academic writing written by Andrew C. Bulhak, using a system for generating random text.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Post Modernism Topics
Related searchessri ramakrishna paramahansa
bondage hook tail hook