Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
A selection of articles related to post traumatic stress disorder.
Original articles from our library related to the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Post-traumatic stress disorder seen in many adults living with congenital
- Adults living with congenital heart disease (CHD) may have a significantly higher risk of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) than people in the general population.
- Sleep Disturbances in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Updated Review and
- Sleep disturbances are common in adults with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and range from insomnia and nightmares to periodic leg movements and disruptive nocturnal behaviors. Together, these findings suggest profound disturbances in rapid eye ...
- Real Housewives star Janet Roach reveals she has been battling a serious
- A form of anxiety disorder, PTSD is a high risk for those who have survived traumatic experiences such as war, natural disasters, severe accidents and assault.
- Crufts 2016: 'Friends For Life' award for dog who helps owner with post
- Boo the lurcher, who helps Rosie Reid deal with the effects of a traumatic miscarriage, was named the winner of the Eukanuba Friends For Life prize 2016 on Sunday. Ms Reid, from Swindon, Wiltshire, adopted Boo just after suffering an ectopic pregnancy.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in veterans may lead to accelerated
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in veterans may lead to accelerated aging and raises the risk of early death.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Topics
Related searchesx-ray tube rotating anode tube
pixar cameo appearances
compost compost ingredients