Post ww2 Baby Boom
A selection of articles related to post ww2 baby boom.
Original articles from our library related to the Post ww2 Baby Boom. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Post ww2 Baby Boom.
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Borax is natriumtetraborate, biborate of soda. The main characteristic in this remedy is the great fear of downward motions. This ofcourse makes Borax a great remedy for babies: just look at the downward motion of laying a baby in a crib or bed, rocking a...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
Post ww2 Baby Boom is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Post ww2 Baby Boom books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Beating the Boomer Economy
- The post-World War II economic boom kept going. By 1965, U.S.
- Margaret Thatcher's Fogeyism
- Like Margaret Thatcher, who took the Conservative Party's reins in 1975, Moore was unmoved by progressive enthusiasms; he and Thatcher shared the belief that their country had become weak and complacent following World War II.
- 30 Amazing Books to Read Before You Turn 30
- For such a thing happen in this post-pastime age is enough to take the sting out of turning 30—or even a newly workaday 22, for that matter. Steve Nathans-Kelly ...
- The Surprising Truth about Marketing to Baby Boomers
- After World War II, a total of 76 million births occurred in the United States from 1946 to 1964—the 18 years usually called the "Baby Boom." These 76.4 million Baby Boomers represented close to one-quarter of the estimated 2012 U.
- 2016 is the Last Hurrah of the Baby Boom and World War II Generations
- Unlike the two 44-year-old Gen X candidates Rubio and Cruz, the older candidates are part of a World War II and Baby Boomer generation that will soon be passing from the political scene.