- 1 Department of Psychiatry and Neurosciences, Graduate School of Biomedical
- In addition, compared with HC subjects, patients with MDD (those in the TRD and non-TRD groups) had common fALFF value increases in the precuneus and angular gyrus, and common decreases in the pre- and postcentral gyri. Moreover, patients with TRD ...
- Functional properties of resting state networks in healthy full-term newborns
- Degree hubs included (bilateral unless noted): insula, postcentral gyrus, hippocampus, rolandic operculum, amygdala, putamen, pallidum, paracentral lobule, and right thalamus (Fig. 4A; see Table S3 for ROI abbreviations).
- Sudoku and Seizures?
- Researchers have described a rare case of seizure brought on by completing Sudoku puzzles. The case is unique in that it involved a relatively mild injury that was targeted to a specific area of the brain, the researchers say.
Postcentral Sulcus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Postcentral Sulcus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Postcentral Sulcus Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary planets
alkene shape of alkenes
bengal tiger habitat
dnangel takeshi saehara