- The lateral postcentral gyrus is a prominent structure in the parietal lobe of the human brain and an important landmark.
- Introduction to the Brain
- •Collateral sulcus. •Central sulcus. •Calcarine Sulcus.
- OBSERVATIONS ON PARTIAL REMOVAL OF THE POST-CENTRAL
- lated the post-central gyrus in four patients suffering from painful states and elicited pain in three.
- Postcentral sulcus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The postcentral sulcus of the parietal lobe lies parallel to, and behind, the central sulcus in the human brain.
- Postcentral sulcus: Definition from Answers.com
- postcentral sulcus ( pōst′sentrəl ′səlkəs ) ( anatomy ) The first sulcus of the parietal lobe of the cerebrum, lying behind and roughly parallel to.
Postcentral Sulcus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Postcentral Sulcus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Postcentral Sulcus Topics
Related searchesdiana krall
washington tyne and wear history
dream dictionary separation
mandelbrot set history
politics of barbados executive branch