A selection of articles related to postcolonial feminism.
Original articles from our library related to the Postcolonial Feminism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Postcolonial Feminism.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Postcolonial Feminism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Postcolonial Feminism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Feminism and icebergs: a new low in climate 'science'
- The study urges scientists to take a “feminist political ecology and feminist postcolonial” approach when studying melting ice caps and climate change. Hey, it's not really global doom unless it comes with full-bore cutting-edge social-justice buzzwords.
- Radical Political Action Reading List
- The Combahee River Collective. “A Black Feminist Statement.” In The Second Wave: A Reader in Feminist Theory, edited by Linda Nicholson, 63–70.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.