A selection of articles related to postmodern architecture.
Original articles from our library related to the Postmodern Architecture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Postmodern Architecture.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Egyptian Temples, part III: God's Home
- The cult temple in ancient Egypt was more than a place of worship. It was the home of the god, it was believed the deity took up residence in the building and used it more or less for all those various purposes as humans did. It was the place he was given...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Old Ones Live in New Things Too
- Imagine living in a time where all things were sacred, in a place where everything you touched was part of a Goddess or God. Since all things were divine, each had a patron Deity. From doorways to ovens, from the farm, to the hunt, to the birth of anything...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
Postmodern Architecture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Postmodern Architecture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Robert Venturi and His Contributions to Postmodern Architecture
- This paper examines the major contributions of architect Robert Venturi to the field of Postmodern architecture during the 1970s.
- Monument Preservation and Postmodern Architecture in Frankfurt
- and Postmodern. Architecture in Frankfurt am Main. There are said to be thirtysix place~ in the world called.
Suggested News Resources
- A Room for London: London's view with a room
- It's not an obvious piece of postmodern architecture. There's a playfulness that I think everyone will see in the flesh when they walk across Waterloo Bridge.
Suggested Web Resources
- Postmodern Commercial Architecture
- The postmodern era is most associated with architecture appearing since the late 1970s, continuing through today.
- Postmodernist Architecture - Postmodernism
- Learn the ideas that lead to postmodernism in architecture, and see famous postmodern buildings.
- POSTMODERN ARCHITECTURE
- POSTMODERN ARCHITECTURE. “Return of "wit, ornament and reference“- breaking away from convention”.
- Post Modern Architecture
- The result--our contemporary expression in architecture--has been known since the mid 1970s as Post-Modern.
Postmodern Architecture Topics
Related searchesachewood lyle gabriel
natural disaster hailstorm
connected correlation function
dream dictionary hail
auguste comte his legacy
mihai eminescu junimea