A selection of articles related to postmodern composers.
Original articles from our library related to the Postmodern Composers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Postmodern Composers.
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
Postmodern Composers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Postmodern Composers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Georgina Born MODERN MUSIC CULTURE: ON SHOCK, POP AND
- garde': serious composers who are trying to effect a reunion with pop music and who, in doing so, identify themselves as postmodern composers.
- David Bennett
- the New Tonalists as 'composers advancing into the past'.11.
- Some books recommended for composers by Robert Morris
- Some books recommended for composers by Robert Morris Other Wonders of the Postmodern World. contemporary, postmodern American culture.
Suggested News Resources
- Endangered Blood songs get more than pint of love
- Like many postmodern composers, he often takes a recombinant approach, as epitomized by the aforementioned “Elvin Lisbon”.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Postmodern composers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Category:Postmodern composers. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- New consonant music - Contemporary composers and performers
- Jul 17, 2011 New consonant music and postmodern music for contemporary composers and performers, catalogue of Alain Van Kerckhoven Editeur.
- Postmodern Composers: Philip Glass, Steve Reich, Terry Riley
- Postmodern Composers: Philip Glass, Steve Reich, Terry Riley, Louis Andriessen, Luciano Berio, Michael Nyman, John Zorn, Arvo Prt: Amazon.