- Historicism, postmodernism and political violence: the closing of the human mind
- Postmodernists disagree over whether those core feelings are determined biologically or socially.
- How Umberto Eco Helped Redeem Postmodernism
- Postmodernism has taken a bit of a beating in these and other conservative pages of late. And, frankly (specifically Frankly), there is good reason for this.
- Trump's Post-modernist Campaign on Behalf of Archie Bunker/JR Ewing Wannabes
- In this and other ways, Trump is actually a practitioner of post-modernist politics.
- It Matters
- The 2016 election and the rise of Donald Trump mark the lasting triumph of postmodernism—that signal creation of European theorists of the 1960s popularized and democratized on American college campuses in the 1970s. Postmodernism's core notion is ...
- My Home Was Robbed and the Thieves Took—Of All Things—My Books
- But, like Freud and most of Junior year's post-modernism texts, we had just spent so much time together that it felt weird not to have them around anymore. Even if they just annoyed me. Bookshelves are always just notches on the belt.
Postmodernism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Postmodernism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdharma sastras
dream dictionary asia
indigo children definition