A selection of articles related to pot.
Original articles from our library related to the Pot. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pot.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- New Beginnings
- You will need: One packet of seeds One large pot Potting soil One white candle Light the candle while envisioning all your blocks of mental bondage melting away. Everything that kept you from pursuing your dreams is now vanishing. Each new day will bring you...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Pot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pot books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Weedman' says closing pot temple violates religious freedom
- TRENTON, N.J. - After battling the legal system on two coasts and spending time in and out of prison, New Jersey's loudest champion of marijuana went legit last year when he opened up a restaurant across from city hall in this state's capital city.
- Pot Roast and Other Edibles
- Brett Anderson is the restaurant critic for The Times-Picayune of New Orleans, but this week he's on the cover of our Food section with a paean to pot roast, a dish of his Midwestern youth that he says is due for a mass reappraisal.
- Colorado pot shops sold $88 million of cannabis, accessories in January 2016
- Colorado pot shops sold more than $88 million of marijuana and related accessories in January 2016, according to new data from the state's Department of Revenue. The state's pot shops peddled $56.
- Coming Home to Pot Roast
- MINNEAPOLIS — Pot roast was one of the first dishes the chef Gavin Kaysen learned to cook, if you can call it cooking. The recipe he used as a teenager growing up in Bloomington, Minn., a Twin Cities suburb, required no culinary training.
- First pot dispensary on the Strip opens in Las Vegas
- Amid the casinos and the shows, the bars and the pools, Las Vegas now welcomes to the Strip a medical marijuana dispensary. Sandwiched between the SLS Las Vegas and Stratosphere hotel-casino resorts, the Essence Cannabis Dispensary, which opens ...
black pepper flavour
outhouse design and construction
emollient mechanism of action
early 20th century