A selection of articles related to pot.
Original articles from our library related to the Pot. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pot.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- New Beginnings
- You will need: One packet of seeds One large pot Potting soil One white candle Light the candle while envisioning all your blocks of mental bondage melting away. Everything that kept you from pursuing your dreams is now vanishing. Each new day will bring you...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
Pot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pot books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CALIBRATION POTS
- APPLICATIONS: Calibration Pots provide an accurate pump calibration of higher pump flow rates. The totally enclosed construction assures maximum safety.
- Melting Pot Cities and Suburbs:
- May 4, 2011 Melting Pot Cities and Suburbs: Racial and Ethnic Change in Metro. America in the 2000s.
- The Tennessee Pot Cave
- The Tennessee Pot Cave. This is how they grow it in Tennessee. This grow was underneath a house in a cave.
- ''BEYOND THE MELTING POT'': CULTURAL TRANSMISSION
- based on some variation of the melting pot theory of assimilation.
Suggested News Resources
- Illinois meth cookers use one-pot method to evade precursor restrictions
- By Len Wells Many Southern Illinois drug users appear to be switching to a "one pot" method of manufacturing methamphetamine, abandoning larger scale operations to avoid the restrictions imposed by the state's Methamphetamine Precursor Control Act.
- No rush to shut down medical pot shops in Mich.
- (AP) â€” It has been business as usual at some medical marijuana shops, even after the Michigan appeals court said card-carrying patients can't sell pot to other patients.
- It's a little late to plead ignorance about pot shops
- The Seattle City Council has decided to pretend that this explicit restriction somehow allows dispensaries to sell pot to unlimited numbers of customers.
- Sir Alex Ferguson takes pot shot at Arsène Wenger's barren run
- Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson, left, said: 'Arsène [Wenger] has got his way of managing and I have got mine.
- With few rules, pot dispensaries try policing themselves
- Don't buy pot brownies from noncommercial kitchens. And get your terminology right: Medical-marijuana patients don't buy, they donate. "I see people using 'donate' in air quotes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cannabis (drug) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- a: Weed, pot, spliff, Mary Jane, grass, herb, schwag, and reefer, are among the many other nicknames for marijuana or cannabis as a drug.
- POT: Summary for Potash Corporation of Saskatche- Yahoo! Finance
- View the basic POT stock chart on Yahoo! Finance. Change the date range, chart type and compare Potash Corporation of Saskatche against other companies.
- How to Grow Marijuana, Growing Weed Indoors and Outdoors
- How to grow marijuana indoors and outdoors - A step by step guide on growing marijuana, cannabis or weed.
- HIGHTIMES.COM > Home
- Need to know how to grow the best pot, how to roll a joint or blunt, the difference between indica and sativa, or the real meaning of 420?
Related searchesjohn cipollina man
david miller garbage disposal policy
hollywood and highland