A selection of articles related to potato.
Original articles from our library related to the Potato. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Potato.
- Potato: Correspondences
- Solanum tuberosum Folk Names: Blye Eyes, Flukes, Lapstones, Leather Jackets, Murphies, No Eyes, Pinks, Red Eyes, Rocks, Taters, Tatties Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Earth Deity: Power: Image Magic, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
Potato is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Potato books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sweet Potato Production in California
- SWEET POTATO PRODUCTION. IN CALIFORNIA. Don May, University of California Cooperative Extension Farm.
- POTATO NUTRITION HANDBOOK
- A month-by-month calendar of ideas to put potatoes in the news.
- Organic Potatoes
- Production Guide for. Organic Potatoes. 2011.
Suggested News Resources
- Junk food's greatest hits combine in Mellow Mushroom's red-skin potato pie
- by Kathleen St. John August 29, 2011 The Mellow Mushroom takes the kitchen-sink approach with its red-skin potato pie, a Volkswagen bus of stoneriffic ingredients that could send pizza purists—and cardiologists—into fits.
- Sweet (potato) taste of success
- Letitia Pickett poses by her stand, Des-Z Potato Cones, at the Montgomery Farmers Market on July 30, 2011 in Montgomery, Ala..
- Harvesting of the biggest potato crop start in Ukraine
- According to Fruit-Inform Project, Ukrainian households from all regions of the country started mass harvesting of late potato varieties which account for the major part in the Ukrainians' consumption structure.
- U.S. Census Bureau Daily Feature for August 28
- Crum decided to slice potatoes paper thin and stir fry them. The customer was delighted and so-called Saratoga Chips became famous. The exact history of potato chips is unknown, but it is thought they originated in Europe.
- Sweet potato sales continue to flourish
- In the US, per capita usage of sweet potatoes has grown steadily for the past six years, and grower-shippers say they expect the trend to continue in the foreseeable future.
Suggested Web Resources
- Idaho Potato Commission
- Informational site about the Idaho Potato Commission and its programs.
- Potato - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The potato is a starchy, tuberous crop from the perennial Solanum tuberosum of the Solanaceae family (also known as the nightshades).
- Potatoes Goodness Unearthed
- The Potato Board's site offers a collection of potato recipes, history, nutrition, and other information about potatoes.
- Potato - Vegetable Directory - Watch Your Garden Grow - University
- One recipe using potatoes, tips for growing them in your garden, and information on the various types available.
- Potato - Kitchen Dictionary - Food.com
- Learn about potato in the Kitchen Dictionary - Food.com: Talk with your mouth full .
Related searchesmax martin startup of maratone
english poetry high victorian poetry
extension semantics general semantics
rondo mina sahaku
orange revolution the protests