Potchefstroom Potchefstroom Museum
A selection of articles related to potchefstroom potchefstroom museum.
Original articles from our library related to the Potchefstroom Potchefstroom Museum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Potchefstroom Potchefstroom Museum.
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Imhotep was a high courtier under King Djoser (Dynasty III), who was given the supreme privilege of having his name carved alongside that of Pharaoh himself. He held the offices of vizier and master sculptor. The Egyptian priest Manetho stated that he was the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The personification of the basic laws of all existence; the concept of justice, truth, order and balance, without which life is impossible. She is not really a goddess/netjer but rather the principle of these factors. The Egyptians had no difficulties in...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Potchefstroom Potchefstroom Museum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Potchefstroom Potchefstroom Museum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Alastair cook and joe root notch hundreds on another good day for england
- Stokes, who helped himself to 158 in the opening game in Potchefstroom, imposed his power on a drained attack with eight boundaries and two sixes. De Lange, having been launched over midwicket for the second time in the innings, eventually had Stokes ...
- Nick compton ready to make the most of his second chance
- Both men are deep thinkers on the game, put a high price on their wicket and look to build solid foundations for more natural strokeplayers.
- A Farewell to Our Unlikely Au Pair
- I doubt that the art seminar (really, an extended tour of D.C. museums) that you took to fulfill your credits was a formative educational experience.
- AfriForum's Ian Cameron: Afrikaans University built to protect culture
- In the past week, you could hear utterances made by Professor Dan Kwadi at the Potchefstroom University/Northwest University where he said he encourages students to fight, right after they said they want Afrikaans to be removed.
- CATCH IT LIVE: Debates at Aardklop Festival with Freek Robinson
- Johannesburg, 5 October 2015 - Freek Robinson gives a preview of what viewers can expect in the first "Diskoers" conversation at this year's Aardklop festival. The discussion will be streamed live on www.enca.