A selection of articles related to potentilla.
Original articles from our library related to the Potentilla. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Potentilla.
- Cinquefoil: Correspondences
- Potentilla canadensis or P. reptans Folk Names: Crampweed, Five Finger Blossom, Five Fingers, Goosegrass, Goose Tansy, Moor Grass, Pentaphyllon, Silver Cinquefoil, Silverweed, Sunkfield, Synkefoyle Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Fire Deity: Power:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Potentilla is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Potentilla books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Potentilla or Shrubby Cinquefoil
- herbaceous forbs that belong to the Potentilla genus native to the North Dakota prairie. Leaves and Buds. Bud Arrangement - Alternate.
- Potentilla robbinsiana
- Potentilla robbinsiana. Status. Federal status: G1 N1, Not listed.
- Mentasta Potentilla p1.pub
- Potentilla bimundorum is a perennial.
- Potentilla newberryi
- Potentilla newberryi is a short-lived, tap-rooted perennial that is leafy throughout, 2 to 20 in. (5-50.
- Montana invasive plant species technote
- Ecology and Management of Sulfur Cinquefoil (Potentilla recta L.
Suggested News Resources
- Glenarm gone to the wall
- But to the left, the eye is drawn by a wide border of hot-coloured flowers: bright red and orange Crocosmia 'Lucifer' and 'Citronella', jelly-coloured daylilies and potentilla, and dozens of other fiery specimens.
- Wooly Weed Eaters of Montana
- Sulfur cinquefoil (Potentilla recta) - Common tansy (Tanacetum vulgare) - Oxeye daisy (Chrysanthemum leucanthemum or Leucanthemum vulgare) - Houndstongue (Cynoglossum officinale) - Yellow toadflax (Linaria vulgaris) - Saltcedar (Tamarix spp.
- Heat takes toll on lawns, gardens
- Plants commonly damaged by spider mites are evergreen trees and shrubs, green beans, tomatoes and sweet corn, impatiens and marigolds, and Potentilla shrubs.
- Vegetable gardens can thrive by the ocean, as this one at the Cape Forchu
- Successful waterfront designs I've noticed in the past include potentilla, rugosa roses, hosta, globe maples, Norway maples, junipers, heaths, heathers and mugho pine.
Suggested Web Resources
- Potentilla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Potentilla 1] is the genus of typical cinquefoils, containing about 500 species of annual, biennial and perennial herbs in the rose family Rosaceae.
- Questions On Potentilla
- Q: We have 11 potentilla plants in one section of our landscape.
- Potentilla fruticosa
- Habitat. native to the Northern Hemisphere; hardy to zone 2; does not perform well in warmer climates (zone 7 and higher). Habit and Form.
- Potentilla - Plant Encyclopedia - BHG.com
- Aug 5, 2010 Find information on planting and growing Potentillas and see pictures from the Plant Encyclopedia at Better Homes and Gardens.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.