A selection of articles related to poultice.
Original articles from our library related to the Poultice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poultice.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
Poultice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poultice books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Poultice
- (a week ago I bumped my head).I swab and bathe it. The bruise will fade.
- £20M belated electoral poultice on failure to pay farmers' EU subsidies
- The Scottish Government today took a £20Million poultice to the long running festering sore that has been its failure pay the due EU agricultural subsidies to at lest 60% of Scotland's farmers and crofters.
- HEALING HERBS: Poultice ideal for healing success
- The term poultice comes from the Latin word for porridge. At one time, porridge was spread on a cloth and then applied to an area of the body that was inflamed. – www.
- What? Apple Cider Vinegar Cures THIS Too??
- Arthritic knees can be attended to by making a poultice – soak the cloth in a mixture of cider vinegar and water, (as per above mixture) wring out and wrap it around the joint, then secure with a dry cloth to retain heat.
- HAPPY TRAILS: A lesson about hot nails
- After soaking, pack the hoof with a poultice, and then wrap the hoof. Step-by-step instructions for treating an abscess can be found on my website, www.rockingecowgirl.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
cormega beef with nas