A selection of articles related to poverty.
Original articles from our library related to the Poverty. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poverty.
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Fehu is the first rune of the 24-rune Elder Futhark, and the first rune of the first aett. Fehu is the reconstructed Old Germanic name of this rune, which as its initial sound suggests, has the phonetic value of "F." It is known as Fe in Old Norse,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia; 8:2 How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. 8:3 For...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Poverty is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poverty books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Screening For Poverty: An Indicator Of Health For Children
- DETROIT - NOVEMBER 19: A child eats lunch in the Capuchin Soup Kitchen November 19, 2008 in Detroit, Michigan. An estimated one in three Detroiters lives in poverty, making the city the poorest large city in America. The Big Three U.
- Child Poverty and Pediatricians: New AAP Guidance
- Hello. I'm Benard Dreyer, professor of pediatrics at New York University School of Medicine and president of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Bronze Medalists in the Poverty Olympics By Kevin D. Williamson
- Never mind that white poverty, like black poverty and brown poverty, tends to be geographically concentrated, often in ethnically homogeneous and isolated areas, i.e., in ghettos.
- Cal Thomas: White poverty and me
- If money alone were enough to extricate people from poverty and help them sustain themselves with a job and a strong family, then the more than $1 trillion spent on anti-poverty programs since the Great Society was launched by President Johnson in 1964 ...
- The Cost of Poverty: Syracuse's crisis of misery touches all parts of life here
- The Allyn Foundation plans to triple its assets to $100 million in the coming years, working with a tight focus on fighting poverty in Central New York.
Related searchesgraduation university of cambridge
sonic the hedgehog 2 zones
jim carroll poetry
radar frequency bands
red dawn plot summary