Power And The Glory
A selection of articles related to power and the glory.
Original articles from our library related to the Power And The Glory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Power And The Glory.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Power And The Glory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Power And The Glory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Revisiting The Power and the Glory During Lent
- In the world of Graham Greene's 1940 novel, The Power and the Glory, it's a bad time to be a Catholic.
- Book review: 'The Fall and Rise of Nuclear Power in Britain'
- In May 1965 Fred Lee, minister of power in Harold Wilson's Labour government, announced that the next phase of Britain's nuclear power programme would be based on the British-designed advanced gas-cooled reactor (AGR), in preference to the ...
- How to Use a Power Meter to Lose Weight
- If you don't race, you may wonder whether you would benefit from using a power meter. But a power meter can be an effective tool to help with a goal that isn't strictly related to racing: weight loss.
- How Christianity explains Trump
- It's easy to see how the heresy of Christian nationalism could power the rise of Trump.
- The Thread That Bound the World
- For many of our ancestors, these places would have called up entirely different associations—of trade, power and refinement. Mr. Frankopan, an Oxford historian and expert on Byzantium, argues in “The Silk Roads” ...
Power And The Glory Topics
tokusatsu suitmation technology
dream interpretation church