Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi
A selection of articles related to powerpuff girls doujinshi.
Original articles from our library related to the Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Fehu is the first rune of the 24-rune Elder Futhark, and the first rune of the first aett. Fehu is the reconstructed Old Germanic name of this rune, which as its initial sound suggests, has the phonetic value of "F." It is known as Fe in Old Norse,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Adam Warren's 'Empowered' Shatters Superhero Comics Conventions Of
- She drools over yaoi doujinshi, sleeps with a stuffed sock monkey, and needs her boyfriend to reassure her when she feels like “a h-hideous beast!
- Say It With Manga – The Underground Anthology Edition
- Junko Mizuno has a short story (her style is immediately recognizable, and looks a bit like the Powerpuff Girls), along with Shintaro Kago (detailed and surreal art) and Kiriko Nananan, whose inky, spare style is comparable to diary comics.
- BOOK REVIEW: "Massive: Gay Erotic Manga and the Men Who Make It"
- In Card Captor Sakura, a group of girls agree that "one of the seven strangest things" about their high school is that handsome soccer star Toya and his inseparable pal Yuki don't have girlfriends.
- Criminal Charges Dropped for American Facing Year in Prison for 'Obscene
- “One of the items is believed to be a doujinshi, or fan-made comic, of the mainstream manga series 'Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.