- Near the intersection of Powhite Parkway and U.S. Route 60.
- RMA and Powhite Parkway Toll Facilities Briefing
- Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission of the Virginia General Assembly . Review of RMA and. Powhite Parkway Extension.
- Powhite Parkway Extension - Revenue Expenses - August 2009
- POWHITE PARKWAY EXTENSION TOLL ROAD SPECIAL REVENUE - REVENUE FUND. FOR PERIOD ENDING AUGUST 31, 2009.
- 1 Chippenham Hospital
- Proceed on Powhite Parkway (toll) to the Jahnke Road East Exit.
- Bon Air Juvenile Correctional Center
- Parkway). After the toll plaza, follow Powhite. Parkway to Midlothian Turnpike West (Rte 60.
- Delay of game
- Three years ago, the private course, located along the James River on the south side of the Powhite Parkway bridge, reopened after being shut for a year for renovations. This time, the greens got sick with some sort of root rot.
- Street Beat: Street closings and traffic questions
- Powhite Parkway in Chesterfield County, alternating lanes closed for concrete repairs through August. Q: I live on a divided, four-lane highway, and I am required to turn left from a short turning lane to get to my home.
- Construction on Huguenot Bridge could cause delays
- Road west to Chippenham Parkway, then go south to Huguenot Road. Northbound drivers can avoid delays by taking Chippenham Parkway north over the Willey Bridge to River Road, then east to Huguenot Road, or use the Powhite Parkway east into Richmond.
- RMA :: Toll Facilities :: Powhite Parkway
- The Powhite Parkway opened to traffic on January 24, 1973. It was the first section of the RMA Expressway System to be completed. The parkway covers 3.
- Virginia State Route 76 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Powhite Parkway in Richmond, Virginia is a toll road operated by the Richmond Metropolitan Authority (RMA).
- VDOT :: Powhite Parkway Extension
- Begins at Jahnke Rd and is an extension of I-195 Powhite Parkway that takes you from Richmond into central Chesterfield County without losing momentum.
Powhite Parkway is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Powhite Parkway books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.