A selection of articles related to pox.
Original articles from our library related to the Pox. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pox.
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Pox is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pox books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chickenpox vaccine what you need to know - 508 compliant
- CHICKENPOX VACCINE. W H AT YO U N E E D T O K N O W. Many Vaccine Information Statements are available in Spanish and other languages.
- PREVENTING AVIAN POX
- PREVENTING AVIAN POX. Pox, described as early as the 17th century, is universal in distribution.
- Chicken Pox and Pregnancy
- Chicken Pox (Varicella) and the Vaccine and Pregnancy.
- VIS Varicella
- CHICKENPOX VACCINE. 1 Why get vaccinated? Routine.
Suggested News Resources
- A pox on both their houses — just say, Au revoir
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn's legal troubles are over, at least in this country, because the freaky French guy tangled with the wrong maid -- a woman nearly as sneaky and obscene as the wantonly adulterous Pepe le Pew himself.
- A pox on potholes: Bridgeview company markets solution
- BY BOB RAKOW Correspondent August 26, 2011 10:08PM A Bridgeview concrete company has introduced an alternative to asphalt that it is marketing as more durable, less expensive and a solution to “killer” potholes.
- Human Excrement to Blame for Coral Decline
- Bacteria found in human excrement cause white pox disease, which bares coral skeletons and kills their tissue. Coral reef ecologists have laid a persistent and troubling puzzle to rest.
- Disease from human sewage is killing Caribbean corals
- The coral's woes are many but, aside from the warming temperatures, predators and storms that affect all corals, the elkhorn is also plagued by a highly contagious malady called white pox disease.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A pox is a type of disease, often caused by an animal virus, characterised by pockmarks. The term may be used (in an archaic sense) to refer to disease.
- pox - definition of pox by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and
- A disease such as chickenpox or smallpox, characterized by purulent skin eruptions that may leave pockmarks. 2. Syphilis.
- PoxNora - Welcome to PoxNora
- by Carl Jackson (Insomniac1) of Pox Pulse @ Tue Jul 26 14:28:33 PDT 2011.
- The number of pox is different for everyone. Some people get just a few bumps; others are covered from head to toe.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.