A selection of articles related to pox.
Original articles from our library related to the Pox. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pox.
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Pox is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pox books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chickenpox vaccine what you need to know - 508 compliant
- CHICKENPOX VACCINE. W H AT YO U N E E D T O K N O W. Many Vaccine Information Statements are available in Spanish and other languages.
- PREVENTING AVIAN POX
- PREVENTING AVIAN POX. Pox, described as early as the 17th century, is universal in distribution.
- Chicken Pox and Pregnancy
- Chicken Pox (Varicella) and the Vaccine and Pregnancy.
- VIS Varicella
- CHICKENPOX VACCINE. 1 Why get vaccinated? Routine.
Suggested News Resources
- A pox on both their houses — just say, Au revoir
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn's legal troubles are over, at least in this country, because the freaky French guy tangled with the wrong maid -- a woman nearly as sneaky and obscene as the wantonly adulterous Pepe le Pew himself.
- A pox on potholes: Bridgeview company markets solution
- BY BOB RAKOW Correspondent August 26, 2011 10:08PM A Bridgeview concrete company has introduced an alternative to asphalt that it is marketing as more durable, less expensive and a solution to “killer” potholes.
- Human Excrement to Blame for Coral Decline
- Bacteria found in human excrement cause white pox disease, which bares coral skeletons and kills their tissue. Coral reef ecologists have laid a persistent and troubling puzzle to rest.
- Disease from human sewage is killing Caribbean corals
- The coral's woes are many but, aside from the warming temperatures, predators and storms that affect all corals, the elkhorn is also plagued by a highly contagious malady called white pox disease.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A pox is a type of disease, often caused by an animal virus, characterised by pockmarks. The term may be used (in an archaic sense) to refer to disease.
- pox - definition of pox by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and
- A disease such as chickenpox or smallpox, characterized by purulent skin eruptions that may leave pockmarks. 2. Syphilis.
- PoxNora - Welcome to PoxNora
- by Carl Jackson (Insomniac1) of Pox Pulse @ Tue Jul 26 14:28:33 PDT 2011.
- The number of pox is different for everyone. Some people get just a few bumps; others are covered from head to toe.