- City students develop tech to curb jumbo mishaps on tracks
- With reports of a large number of deaths of Asiatic elephants on tracks every year, Prabhav Chawla1 and Ahan Mukhopadhyay, studying in Class XII at Sri Ram School, have approached the Delhi Zoo seeking permission to perform tests in this regard, ...
- Markets oversold in short-term, but profits will be a drag in the medium-term
- Some 'tactical' indicators were again signalling that equities might be starting to turn oversold, JP Morgan strategists Mislav Matejka, Emmanuel Cau, Prabhav Bhadani and Aditi Balachandar said in a research note sent to clients.
- Industry moves: IDG Ventures, UpGrad, Rentomojo & Morpheus Capital
- IDG Ventures India has appointed Sanat Rao as a venture partner, reports VCCircle. Working from Bangalore, Rao will work with IDG's portfolio companies with respect to business development, investments and mergers & acquisitions, and evaluate new ...
- Ronnie Screwvala-founded UpGrad names Anshul Khandelwal marketing head
- UpGrad, owned and operated by U Education Management Private Limited, is an online higher education platform founded by Screwvala and Kumar along with Ravijot Chugh and Prabhav Phalgun in March 2015. Media industry veteran Screwvala became a ...
- Prabhav Ind
- Prabhav Ind is in the Computers - Software Medium & Small sector. The current market capitalisation stands at Rs 7.47 crore.
Prabhav is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prabhav books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.