A selection of articles related to practicing.
Original articles from our library related to the Practicing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Practicing.
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Practicing Sex Magick
- "O Lord, intoxicate me with the wine Of Thy Love. Place the chains of Thy slavery on My feet; Make me empty of all but Thy love, And in it destroy me and bring me Back to life. The hunger Thou has awakened culminates In fulfillment." Sufimaster...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- An Opinion on Magick
- When I decided to write an article on magick I didn’t quite foresee what a difficult subject it was to write about. Magick, (real magick, not the tricks that David Copperfield does) is still considered to be somewhat of a taboo subject. Even in this...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Learning to Breathe
- Learning to breathe for meditation and health has proved to be a "practicing" step with a few people. I know it took me awhile to get the hang of it. But once learned, easy as pie! Breathing correctly, especially during meditation is not only...
Mind >> Meditation
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Practicing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Practicing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Practicing tai chi reduces risk of falling in older adults American Geriatrics
- Tai chi can be practiced while you're walking, standing, or even seated. Deep breathing, weight shifting, and leg stepping movements are part of the practice.
- Get Rid of Sweaty Palms by Practicing Your Speech in Virtual Reality
- If your heart starts beating quickly and nervous energy fills your body when you have to step out in front of a crowd and speak, you've likely been told that all you need is more public speaking practice.
- Any Skill You're Not Practicing Is Wasting Away
- Through disuse and neglect, your brain can start to forget even the most well-practiced skills if you go a long period of time without using them.
- Naples man arrested for practicing dentistry without a license
- He faces charges of unlicensed practicing of dentistry, unlawful use of dental equipment by a nonlicensed person, unlicensed operation of a dental laboratory and practicing health care without a license that results in serious bodily injury.
- Former Anoka County District Judge Alan Pendleton suspended from practicing
- A former Anoka County district judge who was removed from the bench because he was living outside his district has now been suspended from practicing law.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.