- Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.
- The analytic Logic of G. W. Leibniz and Chr. Wolff: A problem in Kant
- formulated by Leibniz through the phrase 'praedicatum inest subjecto' 14. The consequence connected with this formulation was not continued by. Wolff.
- WHY ARISTOTELIAN LOGIC DID NOT INTERPRET THE
- of a simple subject (simplex praedicatum enuntiatur de simplici subiecto). Since the.
- E a Síria em 2013?
- O cuidado em identificar pontos críticos no axioma praedicatum inest subjectu apresenta tendências no sentido de aprovar a manutenção das convicções empiristas.
- praedicatum - Wiktionary
- of praedicātus; accusative neuter singular of praedicātus; vocative neuter singular of praedicātus. Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.
- Beyond Necessity: Praedicatum inesse subjecto verae propositionis
- Feb 15, 2006 Praedicatum inesse subjecto verae propositionis. 'The predicate is included in the subject of a true proposition'.
- Latin Word Study Tool
- praedicatum, noun sg supine neut nom. praedicatum, part pl perf pass masc gen poetic. praedicatum praedicatum, part sg perf pass masc acc.
Praedicatum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Praedicatum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesapril 12 holidays and observances
patanjali yoga sutras
ms scandinavian star history
british monarchy royal prerogative
ancient egypt language
majlis bachao tehreek