- King Tutankhamun: new evidence suggests ancient Egyptian gold mask was made
- “A fresh examination of the mask in Cairo at the end of September 2015 yielded for the first time, beneath the hieroglyphs of Tutankhamun's praenomen (personal name), lightly chased traces of an earlier, erased royal name,” said Dr Reeves. This is the ...
- Jamie SeidelNews Corp Australia Network
- “A fresh examination of the mask in Cairo at the end of September 2015 yielded for the first time, beneath the hieroglyphs of Tutankhamun's praenomen (personal name), lightly chased traces of an earlier, erased royal name,” Reeves told Ahram Online.
- John Goldingay: Do We Need the NT?
- This book, mostly a collection of lectures by John Goldingay, allows Goldingay to play the part of provocateur by pushing back on doctrines of scripture that are too NT-centric and schemes of hermeneutics that overly christianize the OT. To begin with ...
- Engaging Josh Jipp and his Christ is King, Chapter 3, Josh's Response
- I'm glad to hear that reading the book is providing further confidence in your own approach to Pauline Christology! I'm looking forward to seeing the reception of chapter 3 given the dominance of understanding Paul's Christ-hymns (esp. Col.
- A New Tool in Pastoral Care for Seminary Students
- As a lecturer in a theological college, I'm constantly worried about my students, and always wondering how I can provide meaningful pastoral care for them during their studies.
Praenomen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Praenomen books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesblack lesbianism
the home depot history
triple goddess maiden
st sebastian mantegna