- They were by definition doers of maxima. Thus, on a military assignment, the praetor was always the commanding general, never a lesser officer.
- The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Gracchi Marius and Sulla, by
- Praetor Urbanus, but vicarious justice was administered among them by an official called _Praefectus juri dicundo_, sent yearly from Rome.
- CHECK LIST OF PACIFIC LYCIDAE
- Cladophorus praetor Kleine: 19, p. 17S, fig. 7.
- aus: Zeitschrift für Papyrologie und Epigraphik 129 (2000) 281–286
- quaestorship and the praetorship.8 This could indicate that the person ..
- Vol I, 1966 - The Irish Jurist
- The Growth Pattern of the Praetor‟s Edict . The Praetor‟s Edict and Carriage of Goods by Land in Scots Law .
- Vicarius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vicarius. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- History Of Ancient Rome
- During the Tetrarchy, the provinces of the empire were divided into 12 dioceses, each headed by a praetor vicarius.
- Roman Titles
- The office of aedile came between quaestor and praetor in the cursus honorum .
Praetor Vicarius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Praetor Vicarius books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Praetor Vicarius Topics
Related searchestasaday some early history
god and gender mankind and humankind
dream symbol hands tied
dinosaurs tv series adult themes