- They were by definition doers of maxima. Thus, on a military assignment, the praetor was always the commanding general, never a lesser officer.
- The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Gracchi Marius and Sulla, by
- Praetor Urbanus, but vicarious justice was administered among them by an official called _Praefectus juri dicundo_, sent yearly from Rome.
- CHECK LIST OF PACIFIC LYCIDAE
- Cladophorus praetor Kleine: 19, p. 17S, fig. 7.
- aus: Zeitschrift für Papyrologie und Epigraphik 129 (2000) 281–286
- quaestorship and the praetorship.8 This could indicate that the person ..
- Vol I, 1966 - The Irish Jurist
- The Growth Pattern of the Praetor‟s Edict . The Praetor‟s Edict and Carriage of Goods by Land in Scots Law .
- Vicarius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vicarius. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- History Of Ancient Rome
- During the Tetrarchy, the provinces of the empire were divided into 12 dioceses, each headed by a praetor vicarius.
- Roman Titles
- The office of aedile came between quaestor and praetor in the cursus honorum .
Praetor Vicarius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Praetor Vicarius books and related discussion.