A selection of articles related to pragmatism.
Original articles from our library related to the Pragmatism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pragmatism.
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Pragmatism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pragmatism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pragmatism may yet prevail in America
- Like Mr Kasich, he represents the more sober, pragmatic, internationally aware wing of the Republican party. The word “sensible” is often tossed around.
- Real politics is about idealism, not pragmatism: Uzair Khan
- Exhorting young persons to join politics, Khan also said that “real politics is about idealism, not pragmatism,” and the presence of youth provided vitality and change to the political process.
- Clinton's pragmatism may not benefit America
- Recent Democratic debates between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders center on one major theme: Clinton's level-headed pragmatism versus Sanders' optimistic idealism. Clinton supporters often claim her willingness to seek out common ground and cut ...
- Comment: Dividing Jerusalem - Capitulation or pragmatism?
- A true pragmatist does not make decisions based on ideals or emotion – he or she makes them based on reality; on facts on the ground.
- Piety and Pragmatism Are Not Mutually Exclusive for Evangelicals or Elected
- Piety and pragmatism are not mutually exclusive, but, by and large, America's current elected leaders and political and cultural elite have neither.
louis brandeis the brandeis brief
landon asher barker
salad other types of salads