A selection of articles related to prague trials.
Original articles from our library related to the Prague Trials. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prague Trials.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Prague Trials is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prague Trials books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mateřská.com focus on the trials and tribulations of motherhood
- Maternity leave, as most parents know, is no holiday despite what the Czechs call it (mateřská dovolena). In this week's programme, we play music from the duo Mateřská.com, focusing largely on how tough it can be to take care of little kids, often with ...
- SPORTS UPDATE
- SHILLONG: The All India Football Federation has selected three boys from Meghalaya from the last U-14 Zonal Qualifying Round held in Assam to attend the Trials Camp for the U-14 National Team to be held in Bhopal from March 21 to May 31.
- Norwegian 'witch' books stolen by Nazis found
- Himmler ordered a branch of the SS to carry out a massive survey of witch-hunt trial records in Europe. His SS troops combed 260 libraries and archives to find traces of the witch trials of the Middle Ages.
- Daily news summary
- Polish President Andrzej Duda arrived in Prague on Monday for an official two-day visit, during which he will meet with his Czech counterpart Miloš Zeman, the country's Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka, and the heads of both houses of Parliament.
Prague Trials Topics
Related searchesjoseph howe confederation debate
compulsory labour to repay debts
alginic acid uses
court systems in england and wales
jenova history of jenova