- Nyum Bai pop-up revisits Cambodia's heydays through cuisine
- Its dishes have a few backbones not found in neighboring cuisines, like prahok, a fermented fish paste that gives an umami punch, and kroeung, a paste that Yun makes with lemongrass, garlic, galangal, makrut lime and turmeric. Peppercorns, rather than ...
- Stock Chef Tyler Akin Can't Live Without Pusha T
- What started as a primarily Vietnamese menu has since turned into a food tour of southeast Asia: Cambodia by way of prahok katee (a bud-punching pork dip); Myanmar's mouth-coating Burmese cold noodles; Thailand with its especially-Instagrammable ...
- Cambodia introduces new standard for prahok production
- Prahok is a fish paste made usually from the trey riel fish, and consumed widely by Cambodians locally and worldover. Originally, prahok was used to preserve fishes in leaner months in areas where refrigeration is uncommon. Now, there are a wide number ...
- The magic khloy: Fusion production brings Mozart to Cambodia
- I've played with Western musicians before, a lot of them, and it doesn't matter to me,” he said. “It's like good food made by a good chef.
Prahok is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prahok books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
philip ii of spain legacy
parliamentary system history
vow of silence
many-minds interpretation objections