A selection of articles related to prairie provinces.
Original articles from our library related to the Prairie Provinces. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prairie Provinces.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Galicia, Spain
- The Celts in Galicia, Spain [ 26 ] Galicia is a region located in the northwest corner of Spain, just above Portugal; Galicia is comprised of the following Spanish provinces: La Coruna, Lugo, Grense, and Ponteverde. In all, over 2.8 million people live in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
Prairie Provinces is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prairie Provinces books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Project hopes to brand Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan as part of 'protein
- Officials in three Canadian provinces and six northern U.S. states are launching an effort to brand the region as the potential provider of protein to the world.
- HeidelbergCement's (HDELY) CEO Dr. Bernd Scheifele on Q4 2015 Results
- Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. And welcome to the Business Year 2015 Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode.
- Rocky Mountain Dealerships Inc. (RME) Price Target Lowered to C$6.50 at TD
- Rocky Mountain Dealerships Inc is a Canada-based company. The Company operates in the Agriculture and Construction segments. The Company has a network of agriculture and construction equipment stores across the Canadian Prairie Provinces.
- Climate change could increase overall grasslands growth: study
- Previous research has used mathematical models to predict how greenhouse gases could change weather patterns on the Great Plains, which cover most of the central United States and reach into the southern prairie provinces. The findings have become ...
- Tories make economic announcement
- About a 90 minutes before the campaign for the April 19 provincial election officially began, Manitoba Progressive Conservatives repeated their promise to reduce the PST back to 7% within their first mandate.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.