- ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms. Noun, 1. Prajapati - Hindu god personifying a creative force; equivalent to Brahma.
- Dr. Sanjay K. Prajapati
- Ponraj M., S. Miura, C.
- Client: Robert Jeraj; Rock Mackie; Surendra Prajapati Advisor: Prof
- Client: Robert Jeraj; Rock Mackie; Surendra Prajapati. Advisor: Prof. Willis Tompkins.
- A History Of The Prajapati Falsehood
- Prajapati (or Prajapathi in South India) in a well known Hindu God whose name certain.
- AUGUST 2007 - prajapati.org.uk
- newsletter, "Prajapati Samachari' The editorial team are ; _ =' J proud that the branches have made you important messages from Prajapatis across the globe.
- Ramleela ends today
- “Ravana's grandfather, the sage Pulastya, was one of the ten Prajapatis sons of Brahma (the creator),” Rampath said.
- Oct 16, 2007 According to some authorities the Prajapatis are only seven in number, being identical with the seven great Rishis.
- Offices are filled with Daksha Prajapatis, Shivas - Economic Times
- Jul 15, 2011 Chandra, the moon-god, disobeyed his father-in-law, Daksha Prajapati.
Prajapatis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prajapatis books and related discussion.