- ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms. Noun, 1. Prajapati - Hindu god personifying a creative force; equivalent to Brahma.
- Dr. Sanjay K. Prajapati
- Ponraj M., S. Miura, C.
- Client: Robert Jeraj; Rock Mackie; Surendra Prajapati Advisor: Prof
- Client: Robert Jeraj; Rock Mackie; Surendra Prajapati. Advisor: Prof. Willis Tompkins.
- A History Of The Prajapati Falsehood
- Prajapati (or Prajapathi in South India) in a well known Hindu God whose name certain.
- AUGUST 2007 - prajapati.org.uk
- newsletter, "Prajapati Samachari' The editorial team are ; _ =' J proud that the branches have made you important messages from Prajapatis across the globe.
- Ramleela ends today
- “Ravana's grandfather, the sage Pulastya, was one of the ten Prajapatis sons of Brahma (the creator),” Rampath said.
- Oct 16, 2007 According to some authorities the Prajapatis are only seven in number, being identical with the seven great Rishis.
- Offices are filled with Daksha Prajapatis, Shivas - Economic Times
- Jul 15, 2011 Chandra, the moon-god, disobeyed his father-in-law, Daksha Prajapati.
Prajapatis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prajapatis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjapanese facial
75 bc events
al capone fall of capone