- Pralaya and Vairagya
- Shree Swaminarayan Conference Summer 2002. Pralaya and Vairagya. Page 2.
- The Seven Eternities
- Manvantara is divided into seven periods, so is Pralaya; as day is composed of twelve hours so is night.
- Momento de reflexión
- en América del Sur, que está en unas coordenadas muy significativas, vuelve a despertar su Pralaya -periodo de descanso o de sueño, activando su Manvantara, del sánscrito quiere decir período de actividad cósmica o espiritual.
- Pralaya Yoga with Robert Boustany
- PRALAYA YOGA WITH ROBERT BOUSTANY, FOUNDER & CREATOR OF PRALAYA YOGA Robert Boustany and his students demonstrate Pralaya Yoga .
- PRALAYA is a period of observation or repose -- planetary, cosmic, or universal - - the opposite of Manvantara, a period of manifestation.
- Pralaya End of Cosmos end of World Dissolution
- Pralaya (end of cosmos): definition meaning by Vijay Kumar...The Man who Realized God in 1993! Dissolution of the entire cosmos.
Pralaya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pralaya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesz-wave application areas
meaning of life humorous treatments
dr james bedford
charles foster kane kanes biography
sin jewish views of sin
biorhythm the basic theory
wyoming important cities and towns