A selection of articles related to prana shakti.
Original articles from our library related to the Prana Shakti. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prana Shakti.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Prana Shakti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prana Shakti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Model Angela Lindvall to Teach Premiere Yoga Session at MSG
- It's a combination of ancient yogi technologies such as pranayama [breath-work], mantra [sound], meditation, and asanas [postures].
- Why Lord Shiva is the ultimate grandmaster of yoga
- Lord Shiva, among the great deities of Hinduism, most personifies the practice of yoga. As Yogeshwar, the great lord of yoga, he rules over all aspects of yoga relative to body, mind and consciousness.
- Mystic mantra: The magic of prana shakti
- The entire creation runs on prana shakti. Prana is the energy that exists in every spec of creation. Prana is the “universal force”.