A selection of articles related to prana vata.
Original articles from our library related to the Prana Vata. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prana Vata.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Prana Vata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prana Vata books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ayurveda considers snoring as one of the vitiated vata disorder.
- Ayurveda-Journal – September 2007 Prana Vata – Der
- Elemente Luft, Feuer und Wasser symbolisiert und funktionell im Ayurveda als Vata, Pitta und Kapha reflektiert.
- Pancha Karma Therapy: a Boon for Chronic Disease
- Sub Dosha Imbalance Distribution of 80 Panchakarma subjects (Table: 5). Sub Dosha. Number of subjects.
Suggested News Resources
- Dopaminergic Ayurvedic Strategy to fight Parkinson's disease
- Prana Vata functions in the head, neck and chest region, and the direction of its action is from the atmosphere to the inside of the body. It carries out functions of the sensory organs in the head and acts as a receptor of all external stimuli.
Suggested Web Resources
- Apana Vata, Samana Vata, vyana vata, Udana vata, Prana vata
- Apana Vata, Samana Vata, vyana vata, Udana vata, Prana vata.
- Ayurvedic Treatment, Medicines, Products, and Home Remedies for
- Prana vata makes the nervous system sensitive, which seems to be the cause of A sensitive nervous system and aggravated prana vata lead to insomnia.
- Vata Dosha
- It's very important to keep Vata in good balance. Vata Governs.
- Prana Vata
- A selection of articles related to Prana Vata. A selection of articles related to Prana Vata. Nill.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Prana Vata Topics
Related searchesrules of the road history
the yee-hah game
list of bridges bangladesh
circumstantial evidence science
tachikawa tokyo points of interest