A selection of articles related to prana vata.
Original articles from our library related to the Prana Vata. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prana Vata.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Prana Vata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prana Vata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Know the Vata Dosha to Get Over Health Issues
- Vata is of five types, i.e. prana, udana, vyana, samana and apana.
- Take Steps to Ward Off This 'Silent Killer'
- CHENNAI: Hypertension is one of the major causes of disability and death all over the world. This ailment causes heart attack, stroke, kidney failure and other disorders if it is neglected and remains untreated.
- Ananda in the Himalayas: India's Holistic Health & Wellness Haven for Mind
- For advanced practitioners, this return to classical purity can be refreshing, and for beginners, it is the perfect place to learn.
- Ananda in the Himalayas is the best place to experience serenity
- Everything checked on the physical, mental, emotional barometer. Allergies. Anger.
- Ayurveda: Öl ist der Schlüssel
- Jeder Mensch hat eine natürlich angeborene Verteilung dieser drei Doshas, die ihn charakterisieren. Verschiebt sich diese Anordnung, wird der Körper krank. Bei Lucie Neun war das Vata übermächtig.
Prana Vata Topics
Related searchescourtesy title widows
culture of korea folk games