A selection of articles related to prana yama.
Original articles from our library related to the Prana Yama. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prana Yama.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Prana Yama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prana Yama books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Women's World T20: Pranayama, Rau's Tutorial for Success
- BENGALURU: A good show against Australia and an even better outing against Sri Lanka at home have the Indian women's team all excited and raring to go in World T20. A big tournament at home is something to look forward to and the players are geared ...
- Here Are Five Pranayama Poses to Make You Air Pollution Proof
- Governments across the world are fighting to solve the issue that spans all spectrums – air, water, food, et al.
- UGC asks varsities to oraganise Yoga fests for students
- Sandhu also suggested other activities for this fest' like cultural programmes based on Yoga.
- Live Well: A different way to work the core
- The exercises also include a sequence of pranayama, or breathwork - similar to what one would learn in a yoga class. The workshops will introduce the exercises and breathwork, provide guidelines on when and how to do them and measure participants so ...
- Mind, Body, Being: Yoga and Meditation Program at Montclair State
- Yoga is geared toward body awareness, which is created through the focus of breath known as pranayama. Cultivating a strong connection with the breath can result in a clear mind, a better understanding of oneself and optimal strength.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Prana Yama Topics
Related searcheswilliam penn religious beliefs
qed variations on the abbreviation
metro cammell weymann bodies
list of singer-songwriters belgium
dream dictionary aggression
nitroamine without the s