A selection of articles related to prana.
Original articles from our library related to the Prana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prana.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Prana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Bandhas, Prana and Apana
- 91. DOUG KELLER 2007. REFINING THE BREATH.
- Prana is a high yielding variety of tetraploid perennial ryegrass
- pickseed.com. Prana is a high yielding variety of tetraploid perennial ryegrass developed in Holland.
Suggested News Resources
- Prana Receives Michael J. Fox Foundation Grant to Develop PBT434 for
- Prana, a leading Australian biotechnology company, is developing a range of highly unique treatments for neurodegenerative diseases. The funding was awarded by the well-known foundation after a highly competitive, international, peer-reviewed process.
- THE BREATH OF YOGA
- Prana is life force energy, one of it's primary meanings is breath. I often tell my students that without pranayama, there is no yoga, only exercise. And exercise is very good, but the breath is what links body, mind, and spirit and the result is Yoga.
- Leading Biotechnology Investor Lawrence Gozlan Joins Prana's Board of Directors
- Geoffrey Kempler, Prana's Executive Chairman, said, "It is with great pleasure that we welcome Lawrence to our Board of Directors.
- If you can't breathe, back out.
- She has co-founded numerous wellness ventures, including Prana Power Yoga, Prana Restaurant, Super-mom.com, Pranaraw.com, and Prana Super-mom Consulting.
Suggested Web Resources
- prAna - born from the experience
- Breath, life, vitality of the spirit.” These qualities infuse not only our name, but also our aspirations, the things we make and how we make them.
- prAna - Men
- Women's mindfully designed, built to last products – born from the experience.
- Prana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Prana (प्राण, prāṇa) is the Sanskrit word for "vital life" (from the root prā "to fill", cognate to Latin plenus "full").
- Club Prana - Ybor City
- Club Prana is Ybor City's only 5 story night club. 5 levels, 5 Parties, with a rooftop skybar playing live reggae. Ybor City's Crown Jewel of Nightlife.
- prAna: Amazon.com
- Find, shop for and buy prAna at Amazon.com. Latest Arrivals From prAna in Clothing & Accessories.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjudith keppel