- Check Out! The Intriguing First Look of Rajeev Khandelwal's Pranam
- It was in 2008 that TV star Rajeev Khandelwal added a new dimension to his career when Aamir arrived in theatres. As luck would have it, the hard-hitting drama opened to rave reviews, helping the actor give strong proof of his abilities.
- Neighbours, and those from far off, talk of tolerance
- Surinamese vice-president Ashwin Adhin was greeted with cheers as he began his speech with a "Sadar Pranam". Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, crown prince of Fujairah, United Arab Emirates, spoke of the need to "take care of ...
- A mirror to society
- Her first publication was with Publish America (Now America Star Books) titled Life for a Life translated into Telugu as Prananiki Pranam. “I was the only Asian woman to publish in that anthology of stories.
- Hundreds of jewellers protest at collectorate
- Prasad Dharmadhikari, deputy president of Shirol taluka jewellers association, who participated in the rally since the beginning, conducted 'dandvat pranam' from the Udyog Bhavan to the collectorate.
Pranam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pranam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescarbon allotropes
the dynna stone
phonology word stress