A selection of articles related to pranayama technique.
Original articles from our library related to the Pranayama Technique. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pranayama Technique.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Creative Visualization
- Whatever you ardently desire, Sincerely believe in, Vividly imagine, and Enthusiastically act upon, Must inevitably come to pass. - Sybil Leek, Diary of a Witch What is Creative Visualization? Creative visualization is the technique of using your imagination...
Psychic Abilities >> Creative Visualization
Pranayama Technique is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pranayama Technique books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pranayama Breathing: LONG, DEEP BREATHING: BENEFITS The
- Mar 13, 2002 Pranayama Breathing: LONG, DEEP BREATHING: BENEFITS.
- Pranayama or Breathing Technique
- Pranayama Level 2 This Pranayama demands a high level of concentration. .
Suggested News Resources
- Don't Miss a Beat with these Heart-Healthy Tips from an Ayurvedic MD
- "For a simple pranayama technique, inhale for six counts and exhale for eight counts for 10 minutes, while relaxing in a cool, dark room. Follow with 10 to 15 minutes of meditation for a heart-healthy day." Get it Pumping.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pranayama - The Art of Yoga Breathing
- Pranayama Yoga is the art of breathing control.
- Kundalini Yoga - Pranayama - Breathing Techniques
- Simple Kundalini yoga breathing techniques - Breath of Fire, long deep breathing , diaphragm breathing and alternate nostril breathing.
- Pranayama yoga breathing exercise learn breathing techniques
- Learn pranayama yoga breathing download free audio mp3 for tips on breathing exercises with hundreds of possible combinations.
- Pranayama Technique for Enlightenment (Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Jan 24, 2011 This morning living incarnation Paramahamsa Nithyananda re-interpreted the classic definition for Pranayama.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pranayama Technique Topics
young communist league usa
nelson mandela political activity
the damned members
enneagram the nine types
luteinizing hormone structure
stuttering avoidance behavior