- Man, mind, meditation are inseparable, says Yoga Guru
- Yoga Asans are helpful for our physical fitness whereas Pranayams are helpful for developing our consciousness. Hence, men, mind and meditation are inseparable. Dhaneria also demonstrated Nasagrah Drishti and Brahma Mudra.
- Only true music lasts
- His grandson Ramkumar Mishra will accompany me on the tabla.” To help in his music, Sharma does some pranayams and meditation. “No heavy duty stuff,” he insists.
- Of Shiva and shankh: Indian Science Congress faces flak for falling into
- If you thought the Indian Science Congress cannot sink any further than it did last year – when presenters tried to prove that aeroplanes were invented by Indians during the Vedic Age – well, think again.
- Fasting is a healthy habit and helps in detoxification: Kiran Sawhney
- Exercise is must during the fast. It keeps us active. One can do plenty of yoga and revitalize the body.
- Having a hard time with blocked nose and clogged sinus? Here are some natural
- Try pranayams like nadi shodhana, suryanadi, suryabedhana to help keep the body warm, and decongest the nasal passage. Include nuts like almonds and walnuts; seeds of sunflower, pumpkin, alfalfa, flax, sesame. Use rasnadi choornam (an Ayurvedic ...
Pranayams is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pranayams books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestraditional animation animation loops
dream interpretation stream
local education authority history
haman islam historicity of haman
southern united states geography
neo-tano nations ciguayo