A selection of articles related to pranic awakening.
Original articles from our library related to the Pranic Awakening. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pranic Awakening.
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Ostara Sabbat Ritual
- This Sabbat recognizes the start of spring, and celebrates the Goddess, once again in her maiden aspect. This Sabbat is a time for fertility rituals, and the cutting of spring's first blossoms. The altar and the circle should be decorated with a variety of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- Drawing Down the Moon
- To many, the powerful rite of Drawing Down the Moon belongs exclusively to a Wiccan ritual and it is also rebuffed as some shoddy rite inserted with a favour to reflect the practices of Thessalian witches who 'called down the moon'. The context of the 'drawing...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Creative Visualization
- Whatever you ardently desire, Sincerely believe in, Vividly imagine, and Enthusiastically act upon, Must inevitably come to pass. - Sybil Leek, Diary of a Witch What is Creative Visualization? Creative visualization is the technique of using your imagination...
Psychic Abilities >> Creative Visualization
Pranic Awakening is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pranic Awakening books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 7 Steps to Deal with Jealousy and Envy
- Dawn Demers is a Strategic Coach, Change Master and speaker. Dawn's training includes Pranic Healing, Reiki and other healing modalities in addition to traditional bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees in business and psychology. Learn more about ...
- Sorry Yoga fans, here's a reality check: Your hollowed asanas are no better
- With the UN-backed International Yoga Day on Sunday, which apparently has made into the Guinness Book of records for its sheer numbers, Indians who are proud of the country's ancient past can be gratified that the world has seen it. The day was indeed ...
- Seniority by Eizo Kobayashi: Pranic Healing a relief to instructor
- If you want to preview the Pranic Healing process, Ellie will conduct a demonstration and will address questions during the Health and Wellness Fair sponsored by ACMHS at the Willow Creek Center, 1026 Mohr Lane in Concord between 10 a.m. to 2 p.
- Remarkable Healing Power of Reiki as Cancer Treatment
- There are many different types of mind-body therapies, including yoga, tai chi, meditation, qigong, creative visualization, pranic healing and art therapy.