- Saktipata or Pranotthana ..
- Kundalini and Ashrama Stuart Sovatsky Abstract: I will relate my
- and urdhva-retas processes such as pranotthana, sahaja Yoga, and shakti . awakening was extremely problematic, and may have in fact been pranotthana.
- LIFE FORCE ENERGY-2
- Pranotthana.. The Medicine Wheel.
- CHTP Symposium, May 7, 2005 Saturday Morning Session Art
- reflect other, additional stages of embodied transformation—terms such as shakti chalani, pranotthana, and so on.
- Biology of Kundalini - Preparation
- Pranotthana is Sanskrit for intensified, uplifted life-energy.
- This means that the discipline is informed by the Hindu understanding of pranotthana, or "intensified life-energy".
Pranotthana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pranotthana books and related discussion.