- pratimoksa. Buddhist monastic code; a set of 227 rules that govern the daily activities of the monk and nun.
- The seven pratimoksha vows
- The seven pratimoksha vows.
- The Monastic Rules of Theravada and Mahayana Buddhism / The
- large, from the Sanskrit language recensions of the Pratimoksha text of the Buddhist monastic All Buddhist monastic traditions honor the Pratimoksha rules.
- Tibetan: སོ་ སོ་ ཐར་པའི་ ོམ ་པ། / སོ་
- person with the Pratimoksha vow, lay practitioner, Dom pa=vow). 2. Vow of the ordained.
- Advice on the Buddhist practice of confession
- the pratimoksha vow. The bodhisattva vow is like a golden vessel or vase, whereas the pratimoksha vows are like vessels made of clay.
- Advice for Monks and Nuns
- That is not the connotation of the pratimoksha. Prati means individual; moksha means Pratimoksha means renounced ordination.
- Irony Of The “Left” In Opposing Rajapaksa Amidst Buddhists
- It is not for a Monk to handle or deal in money and wealth, and which hinders attainment of mind's supreme peace,” from Pratimoksha Sutra (Code of Conduct) of Buddhist monks.
- Pratimoksha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Pratimoksha is a Buddhist moral discipline(skt.).
- Pratimoksha vows - Rigpa Wiki
- Feb 2, 2011 The vows of pratimoksha (Skt. pratimokṣa-saṃvara; Wyl. so thar gyi sdom pa) or vows of 'individual liberation' (Skt.
- Revised Pratimoksha Vinaya
- Pratimoksha for the sangha. Someone who is Buddha has devised the pratimoksha for us to recite from the pratimoksha and to be recited twice a month.
- Pratimoksha | Facebook
- Pratimoksha - Description: The Pratimoksha is a Buddhist moral discipline(skt.).
- Amazon.com: Choosing Simplicity: A Commentary on the Bhikshuni
- By providing an insider's perspective...this book makes a valuable contribution.
Pratimoksha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pratimoksha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.