- Prime Minister's Address during the International Conference on Rule of Law
- The ideas of YAM, NIYAM, PRATYAHAR teach us discipline, austerity and control. Much before the debate on sustainable development began, Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of our Nation, had said that we should act as 'trustees' and use natural resources ...
- Prime Ministers address during the International Conference on Rule of Law for
- The ideas of YAM, NIYAM, PRATYAHAR teach us discipline, austerity and control. Much before the debate on sustainable development began, Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of our Nation, had said that we should act as trustees and use natural resources ...
- Dhyan Not a Business
- Patanjali talked about yam, niyam, asan, pranayam, pratyahar, dhaarna, dhyan. Sounds complicated and also very cumbersome to the modern level of consciousness, but it is a natural daily practice for those who are evolved. I have given an equation which ...
- Meditation is about hypnosis
- Patanjali said — yam, niyam, aasan, pranayam, pratyahar, dhaarna, dhyaan.
- International Yoga Day: PM joins over 35000 participants at Rajpath, world
- Exercise), 5: PRATYAHAR (withdrawal of senses from their subject), 6: DHARNA (Concentration-thought of a single object), 7: DHYAN (Meditation-time in quiet thought), and 8: SAMADHI (transcendental Meditation-close eye, visualize and silently one word ...
Pratyahar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pratyahar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesglottal stop
http cookie implementation
in living color
hayao miyazaki influences
max planck black-body radiation
alla pugacheva professional biography